When we hear of Bitcoin’s use case, we often get to hear many narratives.
But to me, one of the fundamental use cases is to be able to allow value transfer from one person to another or one business to another in a totally transparent and censorship-resistant way.
That’s why businesses around the world have started accepting Bitcoins for their trades.
However, if I don’t accept the fact that many have actually started ditching BTC due to the recent exorbitant transaction fees, I would be wrong.
Wait a minute.
That’s not a problem that cannot be solved, and cryptographers, as well as developers, are working on solutions such as Lightning Networks and Atomic Swaps to make Bitcoin very much relevant for payments.
Moreover, you can use one of these best Bitcoin debit cards in any store that accepts Visa cards.
Travel and hotel websites that accept Bitcoin & Crypto:
- Travala: Travala is a hotel and accommodation booking portal with 500,000+ hotels. You can make a hotel booking using Bitcoin, XRP, BNB, USDT, and various other cryptos. Read the Travala review to discover everything about this popular platform.
- Greitai: This is a popular flight, hotels, car rental search engine. You can book using Bitcoin and over 20 altcoins.
- Expedia: A popular travel company that aggregates hotel and flight prices for you on-demand for free.
- Bitcoin.Travel: Book your travel flight tickets, hotels, rentals, cars, tours, and activities and plan your travel in BTC.
- CheapAir: CheapAir.com is an American online travel agency.
Buy domain & Hosting
Stores That Accept Bitcoin and Crypto:
Keeping all this in mind, companies, and stores that have decided to stick with Bitcoin are as follows:
- Amazon.com using Paywithmoon: Paywithmoon is a chrome extension that integrates with your Coinbase account, and let you pay on Amazon.com using your balance from Coinbase. This is one of the most innovative ways to pay on Amazon using Bitcoin or other crypto assets.
- Bitrefill: It is a little-known secret that you can buy products from all Amazon stores using Bitcoin. The best part is that you will be saving anywhere from 1-30% when you use Bitcoin.
- Newegg: Newegg is an online retailer of items, including computer hardware and consumer electronics.
- Cointracking: This is a cryptocurrency portfolio app that accepts Bitcoin as payment. This is what we use here at CoinSutra for managing the portfolio.
- ExPressVPN: A popular VPN service that accepts Bitcoin as a payment option.
- PureVPN: Another VPN service that accepts Bitcoin as a payment. For more options, check out no logs VPN.
- Overstock: A popular online shopping store that sells virtually anything you would need.
- Microsoft: Microsoft is accepting Bitcoin for Windows and Xbox sales.
- eGifter: An online gift cards & group gifting company that accepts BTC and LTC.
- KFC Canada: KFC needs no introduction and this a significant step towards mass adoption.
- NameCheap: The ICANN accredited domain registrar also accepts BTC for domains and web hosting.
- Shopify: A platform that helps others launch their own customized e-commerce stores
- Gyft-Is an online gifting website where you can buy a gift for Bitcoin.
- Subway: It is a fast-food restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches and salads.
- Playboy: An American global media and lifestyle company
- Dish: A popular Satellite television provider and also an internet service provider accepts BTC.
- Intuit Labs: Intuit Labs is the company behind Tax preparatory software and accounting software, Quick books and it accepts BTC.
- QHoster: Hosting and VPS service.
How to spend crypto on Amazon:
There are many ways by which you can use your Crypto or Bitcoin to buy stuff on Amazon.
Here are two popular websites from which you can buy Amazon gift cards using the cryptocurrency of your choice:
Who Accepts Crypto in Dubai:
Dubai has turned out to be one of the best destinations for crypto users. However, getting a bank account for your crypto business is not as smooth as it is supposed to be. But, why would you need a bank account, when there are merchants who will accept crypto as payment.
In this section, I’m curating a list of those Dubai companies, and merchants who have accepted crypto as payment. I’m not including some big names like DAMAC who have announced that they will accept crypto but haven’t done that yet.
The Manor by JA (Hotel) – They are using Binance pay to accept payment in crypto.
Conclusion: Websites That Accept Bitcoins
There is a neat trick you can use to spend Bitcoin on a website that doesn’t accept it. The solution is using a Bitcoin debit card.
You can get a debit card from websites like Bybit to name a few.
If you are an online or an offline business, you should start accepting Bitcoin. After all, cryptocurrencies also need a helping hand to thrive amongst the masses.
But accepting cryptocurrencies like BTC can be very tricky because of their wild volatility.
That’s why to make your life simpler, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency payment gateways and processors are present in the market to insulate you from the wild volatility.
For Bitcoins, here is the list of payment processors that you can integrate instantly: 7 Popular Bitcoin Payment Gateways For Merchants.
Now it’s time to hear from you:
Do you own a business that accepts Crypto payments?
Or have you used BTC at any of these stores/businesses to buy any services or goods?
Have you started accepting/spending cryptocurrencies like BTC?
How has your experience been?
Did I miss any major players/businesses on this list?
Do let me know your thoughts in the comments section below!
Here are a few other hand-picked articles that you should read next:
- This Is How You Can Use iTunes Gift Cards To Buy Bitcoins
- How To Convert Litecoin (LTC) To Bitcoin (BTC)
- How Long Does It Take To Transfer Bitcoins And Why?
- What Are Unspent Transaction Outputs (UTXOs)?
Was this helpful?
About Harsh Agrawal :
An award-winning blogger with a track record of 15+ years. He has a background in both finance and technology and holds bachelors degree in Information technology and engineering.
An international speaker and author who believes in the future of blockchain and the applications of the crypto world.
Join us via email and social channels to get the latest updates straight to your inbox.
Harsh has 15+ years of experience in Fintech and 7+ years in Blockchain and Bitcoin. He has also moderated the panel of Blockchain experts and attended international blockchain events like BTCMiami, Mainnet Messari, and Token2049.