There is no point in using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum if it takes too much time in procuring them, is there?
But delaying the process is the nature of centralized services which is why it is not a good practice to rely on only one service to get your hands on cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, LTC, etc.
Having faced such issues first hand, CoinSutra believes in diversifying things even at the service level. But this doesn’t mean using any service randomly and trusting them with your coins or funds.
That’s why to ease out things, we at CoinSutra, review services first and then recommend the legit and suitable ones to our readers. And given the fact that CoinSutra is the pioneer in the crypto space, we recommend only those services that meet our high standards.
So in this post, I am going to review the Bitit platform based on the following points:
- Bitit Introduction
- Bitit Team
- Bitit Features
- Supported Currencies
- Bitit Fees
Let’s get started.
Bitit is a crypto company that makes possible for its users to buy leading cryptocurrencies without a headache in their local currency and preferred payment method.
Bitit powered transactions are secure, easy, and instant, thus making it the most straightforward platform for cryptocurrency purchases.
There are three ways to buy cryptocurrencies through this platform, namely:
- Credit & Debit card
- Cash vouchers
- Direct banking
We are going to discuss each of them in detail.
Based out of Paris, Bitit was founded in 2015 by three friends who believed in cryptocurrencies with the aim of making cryptocurrencies accessible to even those in the most remote areas on earth through a simple platform.
As of now, one can buy cryptocurrencies in 50 countries using Bitit service.
Using Bitit, you can buy cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, LTC, etc. in quite a few ways to. Here is the break down of those services:
1. Buy cryptocurrencies via credit/debit cards and all the cards from prominent card processors such as VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express.
2. Buying through cash vouchers is also possible on Bitit (CASHlib, Neosurf, Bitit). Use Neosurf & Cashlib cash vouchers to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum & more in over 150K+ stores around the world. Locate a store nearby you using this map.
3. Direct banking facilities are also available, powered by TrustPay.
4. Use Bitcoin Bitit Gift Card to redeem your Bitcoins as it is the perfect tool to buy, offer and receive Bitcoin. It is easy to understand the 3-step process to gift/redeem Bitcoin:
- Buy from one of Bitit partners and get your gift card delivered by post or email.
- Redeem your gift card on bitit.io for the leading cryptocurrencies.
- Express delivery. Receive your cryptocurrency in minutes.
5. For Merchants: If you are a merchant who wants to bring Bitcoin to the mainstream, this is your chance. You can sell Bitcoins through Bitcoin Bitit Gift Card on your store and open a new revenue stream as well as attract new customers.
Supported Currencies On Bitit
Bitit now supports around 50 countries and 15 fiat currencies such as USD, CNY, HKD, KRW, SDG, ZAR, CAD, AUD, TRY, NOK, SEK, GBP, DKK, JPY, EUR.
Using these fiat options, one can buy the following cryptocurrencies from the Bitit platform anytime:
The fee is on the higher side but in comparison to its valuable service that it provides, it is worth every penny. Plus, one can buy Bitcoins and other currencies from their intuitive platform easily anytime.
|Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express)||6.9 %|
|CASHlib, Neosurf, Bitit||5.9% to 11.9%|
How To Access Bitit?
Accessing Bitit is quite easy, and you can get started with a simple email sign-up and then move on to complete your KYC post which you are eligible to buy cryptocurrencies on Bitit using any of the following ways:
Bitit has been operating for a while, and we have not heard of any major issues while using this platform, which means it is a safe platform to use.
Plus, it is very user-friendly, and that’s why it promotes the tagline ‘Access the future of money in minutes’.
But I would not recommend you to store your cryptocurrencies on it. And for security reasons, even Bitit doesn’t provide the facility of inbuilt wallets in their platform, a smart move to compel investors to understand about the wallet and its security on their own.
However, here are a few wallets that CoinSutra trusts:
That’s all from my side in this article. Let me know if I have missed anything notable.
Also, tell us which exchange/service you use. Have you used Bitit yet? If yes, do share your experience with us in the comments below.
Do share this post with your network on Twitter & Facebook!
Here are a few other hand-picked articles for you to read next: