Black Friday and Cyber Monday are the two days of the year when we go searching for the best deals and offers.
Even though the cryptocurrency industry is relatively new, we are expecting to see more irresistible deals in the coming days.
For now, I have great news for all the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency users who have been eying on getting a hardware wallet.
- Deal: 40% off on all Ledger Products including Ledger Nano X and Ledger Nano S
- Deal dates: 25th November – 30th November 2020
- Discount Coupon: Not required
- Place the order on official site here
Read on to learn more about this special sale and get more information about the Ledger wallet.
Ledger Wallet Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale: 40% Off
The Ledger Nano X and Ledger Nano S is the most popular multi-crypto hardware wallet. At the time of writing about this deal, the Ledger Nano X wallet supports the following cryptocurrencies:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- All ERC20 tokens
- BNB Coin
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Dash (DASH)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Zcash (ZEC)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Stratis (STRAT)
- Komodo (KMD)
- Expanse (EXP)
- Stealthcoin (XST)
- NEO (Works with NEON Wallet and supports GAS too)
- Bitcoin Gold
If you are still using a mobile wallet or a desktop/web wallet for storing your Bitcoin or any of the cryptocurrencies listed above, don’t think twice and placing an order for the Ledger Nano S. Once you shift your cryptocurrencies to a hardware wallet, you never have to worry about getting hacked.
- The discount is applicable on all Ledger Products
- The discount will be deducted directly from your order, applied before VAT and delivery costs.
- Offer valid November 25th-30th November
If you are completely new to the Ledger Wallet, you should start by reading these hand-picked guides:
- Ledger Nano S Review: Things To Know Before Ordering The Ledger Wallet
- Why Should You Order 2 Or More Hardware Wallets At The Same Time?
Here are a few video guides to help you learn about the Ledger Nano S:
For now, go ahead and enjoy this great discount from the Ledger team.
Harsh Agrawal is the Crypto exchange and bots expert for CoinSutra. He founded CoinSutra in 2016, and one of the industry’s most regarded professional blogger in the fin-tech space.
An award-winning blogger with a track record of 10+ years. He has a background in both finance and technology and holds professional qualifications in Information technology.
An international speaker and author who loves blockchain and crypto world.
After discovering about decentralized finance and with his background of Information technology, he made his mission to help others learn and get started with it via CoinSutra.
Join us via email and social channels to get the latest updates straight to your inbox.