Here at CoinSutra, I share lots of useful resources & deals that will help you to earn free bitcoins.
Some sites give you free BTC as soon as you join & many of them require you to do a minimum transaction before qualifying for free bitcoins.
But there are two things about all of the deals that I feature on CoinSutra:
- All are from reliable companies that truly offer free bitcoins.
- I have personally tested them before listing here.
This site is so popular that we have listed it in our most popular Bitcoin exchanges around the globe.
Today, I’m sharing a deal for first-time users to earn $10 worth of free bitcoins.
How To Get Free Bitcoin Worth $10 On Coinbase
This deal is only for people who are signing up for Coinbase for the first time.
NOTE: You need to use the links on this page to sign up. If you sign up directly, you will miss out on this deal.
- Once your account is created, simply complete the usual verification process. This won’t take long.
- Once your account is verified, simply purchase $100 or more worth of Bitcoin and $10 will be added to your account automatically.
- One cool thing that I like about Coinbase is their mobile app. They have apps for both Android & iOS which makes it easier for us to do transactions from everywhere.
- Download Coinbase Android app || Download Coinbase iOS app
You can refer to the below guide for learning more about Coinbase.
Well, enjoy your free bitcoins & do share this deal with your friends.
Check out some other similar promos & deals:
Harsh Agrawal is the Crypto exchange and bots expert for CoinSutra. He founded CoinSutra in 2016, and one of the industry’s most regarded professional blogger in the fin-tech space.
An award-winning blogger with a track record of 10+ years. He has a background in both finance and technology and holds professional qualifications in Information technology.
An international speaker and author who loves blockchain and crypto world.
After discovering about decentralized finance and with his background of Information technology, he made his mission to help others learn and get started with it via CoinSutra.
Join us via email and social channels to get the latest updates straight to your inbox.